Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Part II

No negative behavior was reported from Stryder's teacher in his classroom at church last night...at least that's what Bob tells me. Yahoo! (Of course, I allow daddy the pleasure of dropping him off and picking him up, so he also gets the privilege of receiving the first-hand account of Stryder's ever-so-loving-your-neighbor type of conduct at our place of worship.) So, he's off to a good start for his Terrific Twos.
Bob left early for his trip to Grand Junction to teach at Hotline School. We're on our own until Friday. I've got big plans, big big plans.
Chick flicks, luxurious spa treatments (in my own bathroom), photo album arranging, sleeping with dolly, refereeing kid's squabbles, mac-cheese for dinner every night....big plans I tell you. Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Blog Archive