Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Friday, July 25, 2008

Still singing a sad song.

On the bright side, the big guy in this picture says he'll be my baby when all our babies are big. He swears he even has super soft skin, just like a newborn. Which is a total lie. What he does have a big baby-like bald head. He'll have to do.
Took the kids swimming today. Big bald baby with skin-so-soft is on call for work this weekend, so we're hanging on the homestead.
While I sing the blues, I'm smother loving my children. In spite of their protests I think they secretly like it. Here are J and S dancing this morning to Come to Jesus, aka Let me Pick You Up and Spin You Around in Circles. I'm off to find a kid to kiss now. Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Holly said...

that was very sweet of him ;-)

Blog Archive