Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Quiz

Because I seem to have such trouble coming up with blog posts these days.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
2. How do you like your steak? medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? My Sister's Keeper. Saw it with my daughter's sister.
4. What is your favorite TV show? American Idol
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Ethiopia Africa in a house full of children. If you really want to help orphans, it's better to go where they are.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon and milk
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian
8. What foods do you dislike? mushrooms
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Sandy Natarajan's house
10. Favorite dressing? I'm a salad-aholic. Like them all.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mega van
12. What are your favorite clothes? The ones my baby girl wears
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Uganda
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? half is half either way
15. Where would you want to retire? In Ethiopia
16. Favorite time of day? When Bobby walks in the door after work
17. Where were you born? Garden City Kansas
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? gymnastics
19. What is your favorite sports team? don't have one
20. What is your favorite Olympic event? gymnastics/diving
21. Yes or No? It depends on the question
22. Bird watcher? Sure
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning!!! I turn into a pumpkin at 10:00 pm
24. Do you have any pets? barn cats
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We're adopting from Ethiopia!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? gymnastics coach or therapist
27. What is your best childhood memory? flying through the air tumbling around
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I'm a human person
29. Are you married? Yes!!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Of course
31. Been in a car accident? Yes. I'm usually the cause. See question 30.
32. Any pet peeves? Materialism and waste of good resources that could drastically change lives
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? veggies and cheese
34. Favorite Flower? lilly
35. Favorite ice cream? soft serve vanilla
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? not a really a fast food fan
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once
38. From whom did you get your last email? a yahoo group I'm in for children with HIV
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would NEVER max my credit card shopping. NEVER.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? This quiz was not part of my plan for the day. (yesterday)
41. Like your job? Like my people. Could do without all the cleaning.
42. Broccoli? absolutely
43. What was your favorite vacation? Glenwood Srpings with Bobby when we were young and very, very fun so we made up lots of silly games to play
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? my husband and children
45. What are you listening to right now? My husband telling me he cleaned his car so it should be good for the next 2 years.
46. What is your favorite color? red
47. How many tattoos do you have?5. I would like 5,000 more, but won't.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? zero

No comments:

Blog Archive