Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another Day....

Another contest entry....

This was my second 100 word attempt at telling The Secret. The subject matter may be a little lighter than the first, much to the relief of The Man of the House. The lines are supposed to go together - 2 at a time with a space between each set rather than between each line. Does that make sense? Did you "get" the relational journey of this couple? Or did it leave you scratcing your head?

If you have time, I hope you will take a look and tell me what you (really!) think. You can even leave a comment below the entry if you'd like! I've offered to donate the $100 prize to a missionary family serving in Africa if I win, so maybe your feedback will help my cause. ☺

Thank you!

1 comment:

Lisa Stucky said...

Loved it. I liked your first one too. The first left me curiously saddened. This left me feeling encouraged to know that so many marriages are the same. Same deep love, same conflict, same restoration. Beautifully said.

Blog Archive