Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In the Blink of an Eye

An entire decade passes by...









Happy birthday to sweet, sweet Jayla, our firstborn baby.
There is none like you. It's not just something to say - it's true.
Thank you for being my girl. I am truly so very happy that you came into my life.
You have brought sunshine to my days and joy to my soul since the day you were born.
Thank you for teaching me about love, mercy, and forgiveness. Daily, I see in you the person I want to be.
I rejoice over my extraordinary blessing, my precious Jayla.
You are a treasured girl who is growing into quite a fine young lady.
My heart bursts with love for you.

Thank you Lord for such a gift as this.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.
Numbers 6: 24-26
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So crazy and so cool to be the mom of a ten-year-old. Looks like she had fun. Hold onto her tight, Momma.

Seven From Heaven said...

Love her cake.

I usually read your blog in my google reader so I can't comment. So I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family.

Blog Archive