Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Friday, April 25, 2008

Another sleeping position.

Still snuggled together. Pick a sibling when you feel weary, any sibling will do...
Playing outside for hours on end in this warm weather makes for exhausted boys at the end of they day. They actually fell asleep this way last night while watching Happy Feet.

And, some pictures of the doll baby.

Tried a pacifier. Didn't work. The thumb wins.

She rolled over. Alright? She rolls over. My baby rolled over and the world didn't stop spinning, so I guess it's ok. Truthfully, I was so glad to be with her to capture the milestone I forgot to be upset. My blessings are huge. To see with my own eyes each "first." I praise God for this opportunity to spend my days with them, and I thank Bob for working hard and selflessly for us.


Dinner with the Jeubs tonight. Yipee! Bob is working tomorrow. Family Day of "rest" on Sunday. Another exciting weekend in Deutschland. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Lisa Stucky said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Great pics too. My weekend is filled with little more than waiting for this baby to show up!

Blog Archive