Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Ladie's Dinner At Big Grandma's church.

It is an annual event, always held near Mother's Day. The men serve the women.

It was very nice. The tables are beautifully decorated, each one unique with dishes the hostess owns. The food is delicious and the time to be pampered, with just the girls, is a special treat. I am so happy to have girls to share things like this with. I love how Jayla brought the chocolates from the table home for her dad and brothers. I love to see her have some special things to enjoy, as she is the one who helps me so much at home, and she had so little time to be a baby herself.
Thank you big grandma. These times with you (and Sheryl too!) are treasured memories, ones that mean more to these Deutsch girls than you know.

2 comments:

LFrey said...

You know you just made Pj's day. I am so proud of you for taking the time to go with her. Aunt Linda

Keana said...

I love things like this! We're going to see my grandparents in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. What wonderful memories. Your girls will treasure these pictures.

Blog Archive