Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Friday, May 02, 2008

Ouch.

The bad news: I've got mastitis.
The worse news: I missed our date night.
The good news: Bob went on our date, alone, errand running for some things he needs to do some handyman work around here tomorrow.
The better news: His parents still came over and I locked myself in our bedroom with Clover while they took care of the kids.
The best news: Dr. is calling in antibiotics so I don't have to make the trek to CS and pay a co-pay to discover that, yes, I do have mastitis.

It's apparantly so funny to stamp your mouth green.

It's also funny to wear a green hat.

So funny, in fact, that everyone wants to wear the green hat.


Dad even made up a Green Hat Game.

The kids were captivated by Green Hat Dad.
Life on The Funny Farm.

No comments:

Blog Archive