Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'll be completely honest.

I rented the Little House on the Prairie DVD for myself. I was hoping Jayla would share my enthusiasm for it. Nana came to pick up the boys this morning to take them to their house. (Which is so very helpful because I do not want them on the same messy, sugary diet and when the 2 year old sees J with ice cream for breakfast he has no idea why he is eating cereal, which of course prompts that all too familiar nice and loud screaming we know and love. See exhibit A.) As soon as they left, I popped in the movie for a girls bonding adventure. J keeps telling me she likes it, but I'm not so sure she wouldn't rather be watching that Barbie flick she chose at Blockbuster at the same time I was quietly sneaking LHOTP into our stack of movies.
I'm feeling okay about it though because Bob makes, ahem, lets them watch Loonie Toons all the time for his own personal viewing pleasure. If he can do it, I can too. I know. There is all kinds of error in that logic.
Back to the movie now, and for what it's worth, this is one of the FUNNEST (is that a word?) days of my recent life. LHOTP rocks.

Exhibit A:

1 comment:

Alicia said...

When I come to visit you, we can sit and drink our coffee, knit and watch LHOTP. I love it, too.

Blog Archive