Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Post Tonsilectomy Loot

I think I heard each of the big boys say they would like to have their tonsils out too.
What's not to like? A steady diet of ice cream and Popsicles. New, fun stuff to play with while resting on the couch. DVDs to watch. Sympathetic treatment. Nursemaid mom at your beck and call. Never mind the extremely sore throat. It's totally worth it.



Here's my sad attempt at making a card. This is precisely why Bob is in charge of our school's Art Department. It's the thought that counts.
Although I know it was a completely routine, small potatoes kind of procedure, it wasn't easy to be here while she was there. I'm glad she's home. I'm also glad that her throat will hurt too much to scream at the boys for at least a couple of days. Those boys are right, it's totally worth it :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Glad she is doing well! Love the not screaming at the boys part. Glad to know my oldest is not the only one who suffers from this problem. Did I tell you the other day he slapped Henry on the hand when telling him "NO!"

Shanan Strange said...

Oh yay! I am so glad that she did well. I was thinking about her and wondering how it went. She looks adorable and seems to be enjoying the special treatment. It's hard to have them under anesthesia, I know how you felt. It's a helpless feeling, but thank goodness it's behind you now.

Keep us posted on how she is feeling. :)

Blog Archive