Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Monday, September 08, 2008

Tyden's birthday.

My Ty guy is 4. We've had birthday breakfast (pancakes), a birthday bath, birthday snack (Pirate's Booty and fruit leather), birthday quiet time with brand-new birthday legos from granma JJ, birthday lunch (pizza and cake). Off to Chuckee Cheese we go, for birthday supper....more pizza and cake.
I'm absolutely crazy about that birthday boy. He is one of a kind, a kid who marches to the beat of his own drummer. The type of child that announces he needs some time alone and walks off to his room to play, sorting, organizing, pretending with various items. This one can spend an hour placing shoes around the room, including on the window sills, in an order only he can understand, talking to himself aloud the entire time. He is a brave, boyish boy through and through. Loyal and committed, he means what he says. He has a firey spirit and observing his ways is truly entertaining, one of my greatest pleasures in this life. I love him. I just do. He makes me smile. I like that 4 year old and I am thrilled to have a Tyden in my life. Everyone should be so lucky....

1 comment:

Lisa Stucky said...

Very fun. Landon will be 4 on the 21st. He has requested to go camping ... so camping we will go.

Blog Archive