Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Monday, November 30, 2009

It is that time.

Of the month. When every human being my little ones drive me bonkers and I sneak a steady stream of sugary snacks to spur a sublime sensation.

I am horribly behind on e mails, and a few other things around here. Like smuggling candy when the bonker drivers aren't looking.

We received new assessments on the children today. They are such a comfort. There is even a great photo of them together. Cute as can be. They have begun school and are doing well. I think they'll be just fine. It's me who needs to learn a thing or two.

I'll now take some time away from the blog ☺ I'll just be over here, watching lots of Christmas t.v. working really hard on important business.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

ha! you are funny! wish i could share some of that sugar with you...

Blog Archive