Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I guess they're growing up.

All the kids had to get blood drawn at the hospital today. Would you believe the only one who shed a single tear over the needle pricking trauma inflicted upon their sweet little arm was Clover? Amazing!
The paperwork almost did me in....it was so, so close. But, I grabbed a hold of myself and decided what's done is done. There was no use crying over the poor perished tree that gave its life so I could have 7 replicated copies of the Patient Rights and Responsibilities form. I mean, you never know, I may have missed something the first six times I read it.
I'm going to save my sobbing for the arrival of the bill. Now those will be some merited salty drops.

This is the very first year ever that daylight savings time has not thrown my wee ones into a confused and cranky tailspin which begins promptly at 5:00 am the Monday after the clocks turn back and winds up with them falling asleep over their dinner at the table asking how we could be such awful, rotten parents for not letting them go to bed already at 6:00 pm.

Onyx played real Scrabble with Bobby and I last night.

And, to top it all off, this boy can swing. High. All alone. No parental pushing required. I just wasn't ready for that.


Where did my babies go?
I'm pretty sure someone playing a mean joke stole them away and sneakily
replaced my precious infants and toddlers with these remarkably grown up people while I had my back turned.
Keep your eyes peeled and your babies close.
Those rascals may come to your house next.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly said...

:-)

Blog Archive