Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Homeschooling Stats

Certainly, there are many determining factors families consider when deciding whether or not to homeschool.
These statistics hit on some of the academic advantages.
The overall numbers surprised me. I didn't realize how popular homeschooling has become.
As I've thought about school options recently, I've been counting, and I think the people we know are about half and half - home educated vs public school families.
Anyway, I thought the information might be interesting to you as well!

2 comments:

Keana said...

Do you know they link to the same place? I didn't know if you did that on purpose... You're tricky like that! :)

Tisha said...

I did Keana. However, looking at it again, I think I'll take the second one out. When I say "as well" I mean interesting to YOU as well as ME. But, it's confusing. Thank you. ! :)

Blog Archive