Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh, For Aching Tailbones!

Not mine of course. I managed to stay upright, (even while dragging little people along side me teaching the kids to skate) as did The Mister. They could have used some tailpads though. At least they are pretty close to the ground to start with. That surely helps. Watching them was hysterical...and painful. I can't imagine being them. Ouch. Despite the rather unfortunate, repetitive occurrence of hard floor meets soft body parts, fun was had by all.




I really did love watching them go for it.
Good times. ♥
***********
If you happened to offer suggestions for shows we could order up on
Netflix to watch after the young ones have gone to bed, thank you!
I've already placed several of your recommendations on que for the very near future.
I think you have great taste. ☺

No comments:

Blog Archive