Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Friday, May 23, 2008

Jayla graduates from kindergarten.

With a few more facts in her brain, and several fewer teeth in her mouth, our dear daughter leaves kindergarten behind.
Here she is with her best little friend, Charlotte.

People always say time really starts flying by when your kids start school. Wow, are they ever right! This year has come and gone in such a hurry and as often as I think about stopping blogging, when I look back to when I started, last September, I am truly glad to have a record of our lives for the past 9 months, and I know it will become even more precious as time goes on.
My girl Jayla, I am very proud of you. You have changed so much this year and you're maturing into a beautiful little lady. Congratulations on finishing your first year of school with flying colors. Your teacher said you were the "belle of the ball" in your class, and I see why people liked you so much. Next year, I will miss dropping you off at school and saying our sweet goodbyes, then waiting for you outside and having you run to me at the end of the day. Maybe I'll 'drop you off' at the table for home school and pick you up when it's over. That'll be fun : ) You make me happy, always my baby (in a big girl way, of course.) I love you sunshine. Welcome to first grade!

No comments:

Blog Archive