Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Monday, February 08, 2010

Dropped

Blogging has plummeted to the bottom of the priority list. Lots to do.
So, I'm spending my precious time rearranging furniture and dusting baseboards behind things as I pull them out from the wall.
Because apparently, when I'm short on time and slightly anxious, I deep clean.

Really, we are doing well. I would have thought I would be nervous, but I am not. Amazingly, I am eating (lots!) and sleeping fine (until 8:00 this morning) and life is going on pretty normally considering the hectic pace while preparing to leave. The lingering cough I have from our cold bought should be a pleasant companion for the long plane ride. If you're on our flight - you're welcome!

Onyx's team won the game. I think they play each other one more time this season which is great because I get such satisfaction from watching them roll their eyes at me as I say, "hey guys, I hope YOUR team wins!"

Will try to post some pictures before we leave - THURSDAY MORNING. Wow, that's coming up.
And, maybe I'll record my last will and testament here so you will know my dying wishes should Turkish Airlines plane # 1147 plummet the way my blogging has. Haha. No? That's not funny? Okay, let it suffice to say if I die, I am the lucky one! Throw a big fat party and eat lots of cake!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

can't stop thinking about you guys and this leg of your journey!
many many prayers...

Chris Noelle said...

((((traveling mercies for my friend)))))))))) love you.

please visit my blog. i am going to keep up with it, promise.
LOL!!!!

Lori said...

I am so glad you are finally traveling!!!! You are going to love the in country staff, they are amazing! Prayers for safe travels!

Sandy said...

I thought there was something wrong with my Google Reader when I hadn't seen any updates from you. Have a great trip and make sure the family has my phone number! Looking forward to whatever updates you can manage while you are in Ethiopia. Have a safe journey and enjoy the long, peaceful plane ride eastbound. I'm guessing the return trip won't be as quiet. :)

Courtney said...

i would be doing the same things...deep cleaning and eating! :-) thinking of you so often!

Blog Archive