Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A new favorite

This song.
It's playing it on repeat here today.
Amidst all the tasks and chores and the cleaning and cooking and bills and laundry and errands and corrections and e mails that demand my attention on a daily basis - I still long for my children to somehow be able to say these words - because I took the time to make them feel more important than my to-do list. It's all too easy to become consumed with the necessary and neglect the priority.

Thank you Angie for the introduction to The Best Day.

2 comments:

Lisa Stucky said...

Great song! I love Taylor Swift! Thanks for sharing it! It brought a smile to my face.

Stephanie Headley said...

Very nice! I think moms really enjoy hearing things like this from their little ones! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive