Family photo 2013

Family photo 2013

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Psalm 103

This is one of my favorite psalms of all time. It reminds us that God has removed our transgrassions from us, and forgiven our iniquities - that He remembers we are dust and pities us as a Father pities His children.

The recording cuts off at 1 minute, the kids keep going (with plenty more yawning from the boys) - but you get the idea..... :)

Memorizing entire sections or chapters isn't as hard as I would have thought. Jayla, Onyx and Tyden are doing really well with it. (Meadow and Flint aren't able to keep up yet. Their English skills aren't quite there at this time.) For now, I am preferring this type of memorization to the random-verses-out-of-context approach.

The cameraman (me) was momentarily distracted with Clover and cut part of Onyx out for a while. Woops!

~ Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy Name. ~

1 comment:

Anastasia Stephan said...

Actually, I read that we all memorize better with larger portions that smaller ones...having a context really helps us "digest it"! Yay Deutsch-lets!

Blog Archive